Netfirms Launches Commerce Pro™
Web Hosting Company offers easy, affordable e-commerce solution for small business
TORONTO - February 3, 2004 - Netfirms, Inc., the fastest growing Web Hosting company in the world, today launched a flexible, easy to use e-commerce solution - Netfirms Commerce Pro™. This shopping cart package provides small business owners with no programming background the ability to build their own professional online store.
Jupiter Research forecasts that in 2004, U.S. online retail sales will reach $65 billion. "This is going to be the year for small business e-commerce," explained Jeff Axelrod, Sales Manager at Netfirms. "We want to make it easy for our customers to take advantage of this online retail marketplace. Up until now, setting up an e-store has been daunting; but Netfirms Commerce Pro is easy to customize and it's installed with a single click."
Netfirms Commerce Pro offers benefits for both the store owner and customer. Owners have:
- Complete control over their online catalog
- Transactions secured by SSL
- Control over shipping rates and methods of payment
- Marketing tools such as banner ads and newsletters
- Live 24/7 business technical support
- Advanced reports on customers, purchases and inventory
- Supports all credit card processing services (Authorize.net, PayPal)
- Special Netfirms discount rates with Authorize.net
For customers, the shopping cart has a smooth navigation system, an internal search engine, gives them the opportunity to write product reviews and provides easy access to their order status and purchase history.
Netfirms Commerce Pro is included free of charge with Netfirms small business Web Hosting plans - Advantage or Business - starting at $9.95 a month.
For more information on Netfirms Commerce Pro visit http://www.netfirms.com/ecommerce.